A gun safe can represent a sizeable investment, and if you are looking for a way to keep your guns secure but have a budget to watch, a Homak gun safe could be perfect for you. Leaning your rifles and shotguns against the wall in a closet not only makes them accessible to children, but also to thieves.
Guns are expensive items, and if they are stolen, it can represent a considerable loss, especially if they are not insured. Preventing injury to those too young to understand that guns can be dangerous is also important, and using a Homak gun safe or cabinet will keep firearms out of children’s hands. A gun safe doesn’t have to be able to stand up to an artillery barrage, it simply has to baffle a thief long enough to discourage him – he wants to be in and out of your house fast before someone knows he’s there. A Homak gun safe will be there to stand between your firearms and a burglar.
Why Homak Is A Good Choice
Not everyone who owns guns can afford a ‘vault’ in which to keep them, leaving the solution for many people to try to hide long guns somewhere in the house, or leave pistols in a drawer. Rather than leave the safety of your guns to chance, you can store them in a Homak gun safe. Homak makes secure storage for both your long guns and pistols at a reasonable price. Their gun cabinets have a 4 point locking system and are operated with a key, while the handgun safes are generally use a digital keypad for access. Using a Homak will keep your guns safe, but ready when you need them.
Homak Makes A Number Of Models
Whether your gun collection includes pistols, rifles, shotguns, or a combination, there is a Homak gun safe that will serve your needs. Since Homak gives you with a range of economical choices, there is no reason to delay in providing the firearm security your home should have.
• The Homak First Watch 8 Gun Steel Gun Cabinet has plenty of storage space not only for your long guns, but also provides a shelf where you can keep handguns and other important items. The bottom of the safe is padded to protect the stocks of your guns and this Homak comes with a gun rack kit. Predrilled holes allow you to secure the cabinet to the wall.
• If space is at a premium in your home, you will appreciate the Homak 10-Gun Corner Cabinet. This gun cabinet tucks right into a corner, saving floor space and still allowing you to store 10 guns in it. This cabinet comes with 5 shelves so you will have no trouble storing handguns, important papers, ammunition, and valuables in it. Like the Homak First Watch, this cabinet has a key lock.
• If you would like to hide your gun safe, the Homak In-the-Wall Gun Safe will be perfect for you. This safe is designed to be installed between the studs in your wall to provide a virtually undetectable place to keep your guns. This safe will accommodate 3 long guns. Once it has been installed, it is easy to conceal the Homak In-the-Wall behind a bookcase, drapery, or a peg board with tools or cleaning implements.
• For those of you who own a pistol for protection, you will find that the Homak HS10036684 Electronic Access Pistol Box gives you a nifty little place to store your handgun at a very attractive price. A programmable keypad will allow you quick access to your gun when you need it. This small gun safe has predrilled holes so it can be attached to the wall.
– See more at: http://web.archive.org/web/20130904033052/http://www.xgunsafes.com/v/homak-gun-safes-provide-affordable-choice#sthash.Bti66kJ6.dpuf